rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young girl and her little brother beaten at a Indianapolis playground

Young girl and her little brother beaten at a Indianapolis playground

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:46 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

It strikes me as a case of unrestrained savagery looking for an outlet that happened to be white this time.

And yes, Medic, I meant northern suburban whites, not southern types who are often a bit rougher than their northern counterparts.

It's very possible race wasn't factor at all. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she'd behaved similarly with black women before either but, I think the possibility there was racial motivation should be investigated. Let's be real if the races were reversed the possibility would definitely be investigated.

LOL in my experience white Southern/Redneck women are rougher than most Northern white men...

[Image: redneck-girls-with-guns-15.jpg]

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

Messages In This Thread