rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Of These Definitions of Game Is Correct?

Which Of These Definitions of Game Is Correct?

Forgive me if this thread is pedantic, but I hope you find it interesting.

I've introduced an intelligent 25-year old woman to Rollo Tomassi's work, and she argued that intelligent, virtuous woman with high-self esteem are immune to Game. I responded by suggesting that there are two possible definitions of Game: (1) The most controversial one goes something like this, "Game is a way that a man presents himself in order to turn a Woman Who's Currently Not Interested In Sleeping With Him into a Woman Who Wants To Sleep With Him." (2) The much less controversial one goes something like this, "Game is a way that a man presents himself in order to prevent turning a Woman Who Wants To Sleep With Him into a Woman Who Doesn't Want To Sleep With Him."

I told her that I don't know which of these two definitions is true, but that all of her arguments about Game not working on intelligent, virtuous women with high self-esteem require the first definition to be correct. Whereas, if the second definition is correct, then Game is merely a more complicated, and less understood, version of "Don't pick your nose in front of her." and "Don't become ultra smelly by deliberately not showering for five days." Which means that, of course, Game works on all women.

Personally, I think only the second definition of Game is true, but does anyone disagree? Thanks in advance; I hope I haven't wasted your time by making this thread.

Messages In This Thread