rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta of the century

Beta of the century

Quote: (03-16-2015 08:57 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2015 08:49 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Yes, but I've met women with an n of 0 who I know would stay committed to a relationship even in the worst of times. My mother for one is and has. As will my sisters.

How attractive are they? And if attractive and in an age range where they have options, do you have examples of hard times they stuck through? This is a genuine question, I am not trying to be a smart ass.

This is a relevant question. They are all 5-6.5s.

If they were 8's, you can guarantee that they would have so many opportunities to date "misunderstood Brad McRockbanddrummer" badboys in high school, that there would have been little that my parents could have done in this modern era to restrain their hypergamy.

There genuine lack of attractiveness meant that the losers who would have used them and thrown them away were to low in quality to actually get them interested.

If the "most popular boy" in the school had come calling, I think things might have turned out differently.

That being said, my youngest sister (a 5 when she isn't packing on the pounds, which is something that fluctuates for her) did experiment with a badboy and got used and abused, but fortunately she went in a better direction immediately after and is now married to a very good guy that she's lucky to be with.

My family, male and female, tends to marry young. This has been going on for several generations. 19-23 is the normal range.

I'm the one exception. My family is, with limited exception, very intelligent, but not necessarily highly attractive and the men have generally gone for 5-6's who were overlooked by other men, but at least were capable of intellectual conversation.

I haven't married, because I haven't been able to meet a 7-8 who is capable of intellectual discussion.

If I'm going to dedicate myself to someone for life, she better start off as at least a 7-8, because it's all down hill from there.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread