rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poor Date Game Review

Poor Date Game Review

Quote: (03-10-2015 01:36 PM)themilkman Wrote:  

Either get a kiss and try to move to my place for wine or we go our separate ways with "this was fun, thanks for the drinks".

Has anyone gone through what I'm seeing right now, if so what was the issue and what would you suggest I reexamine?

You're coming across as too nice and they're using you for drinks, or at least that's the impression that I"m getting.

Do you stick to safe "girlfriend" topics or are you having fun and trolling the girl? It's hard to tell what you're doing wrong, but the reason I'm replying is because this summer I had a 3-4 date streak where chicks left after 30 minutes or wouldn't meet up with me again. In fact, I have had a few other chicks begin to do this recently.

How are you on your dates are you relaxed and leaning back, occasionally going on your phone and doing other shit? I find that when I act slightly rude I find escalating easier. I try to make sure to sit close to them at the bar and touch them as the night goes on. Small physical things like that make winning the battle easier in the long. It's easier to pull her when she's comfortable with your touch.

Hows your kino?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread