rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas on the Cheap

Las Vegas on the Cheap

Quote: (03-13-2015 06:48 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2015 06:33 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2015 11:53 AM)HenrySprinkler Wrote:  

Thanks for all the advice so far ... its looking very helpful. Never thought of creeping outside of clubs... I like it.

If you like that tip, try to go outside the daytime pool parties from around 5-7. You'll find good traffic there AND there are sometimes girls waiting for their friends. The EDC one cost $80 the last time I was in Vegas so if you're a low budget playa, fuck that.

The problem with that is the strange exits at the pool parties. At Wet Republic, you have to go through this weird exit and right outside of the Wet Republic entrance area where you end up rarely has any cabs, meaning you usually have to walk through the regular MGM pool, through the lobby of the hotel and to the taxi lines.

At Encore Beach, unless you have a Wynn hotel room key, they won't let you exit into the hotel, you have to exit out on Las Vegas Blvd then walk over to the taxi stand.

Its kind of strange. I wonder if one were to wait in the drop off area (there is a roundabout area for the hotel/condo there) of Wet Republic while "waiting for someone" if some girls would want a ride back to their hotel. Girls get separated all the time too.

Hey Drazen, thanks for the 411. I haven't been to those specific pool parties but the one I was referring to was at the Cosmopolitan, I think the 2nd floor, inside the hotel right outside the club exit. You can try to catch those girls coming out. But you are right in that the actual hotel exit should be taken into consideration but then you could also argue that XS is a terrible place to try and pull since you gotta walk a few minutes to get to taxi area? Ideally, you gotta have a room in the hotel but oh well, if you're a low budget playa, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Messages In This Thread