rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas on the Cheap

Las Vegas on the Cheap

Quote: (12-28-2018 09:14 PM)pros80 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2018 02:29 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2018 01:41 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

IMO, quality in Vegas has gone way downhill the past few years overall. The hot girls/cool crowd are now traveling internationally more or are going elsewhere for bachelorette parties than in the past. Maybe its just me, but that is what is seems like. I mean there are still very attractive girls, but the cream of the crop isn't going to Vegas as much, its a much more basic "hot girls from the midwest" vibe.

Not saying you're wrong about Vegas (by all accounts I've read/heard you're actually correct), but it's funny to me that literally every thread in this forum says the same thing ("Quality in X city is going down!")

Surely there must be one city where quality is going up... or are all the hot chicks being shipped off to some lesbian island paradise?

At the end of the day, I think the movement of top-tier girls is a non-issue, because only a few percent of guys on this forum are even high SMV enough to get them.

Corsega,

How did you find the Mega Clubs XS and Hakassan for doing solo vs wing? Can these venues be worked solo effectively?

What about all these PUAs and bootcamps there, did you notice that in these clubs with lots of PUAs everywhere or not really?

Yes, all clubs in Vegas can be worked solo. Solo works best the bigger the venue, so clubs in Vegas are ideal for this.

Yes, there were lots of PUAs in the bigger clubs. I hung out with a guy who assists for RSD Derek, another guy I knew from SF, and one night at Hakkasan most of Vegas Immersion was there.

It isn't a huge factor, there's more than enough girls to go around.

Messages In This Thread