rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota for Six Months

Bogota for Six Months

Flights booked for next weekend. I plan on being there till early Sept. If my business tax returns come back solid I might do some weekend trips to other cities or maybe even Brazil.

I will be staying and working close to the Calle 60-70 Chapinero/Septima area. I like that area from my last trip and it's close enough to all other major areas that I would be going to.

Once I am settled in I should be teaching English just over 20 hours a week and the rest will be split between gym, learning Spanish, some boxing and yoga and of course day/night game.

If anyone is around get in touch and I will meet up.

I will keep the thread updated on my adventures and if people want me to track a certain thing post it up (costs, approaches, wages etc.).

My budget is around 2,000 US a month. I am going to be focusing on training a lot more and not drinking as much so that should be manageable.

Messages In This Thread