rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota for Six Months

Bogota for Six Months

Quote: (01-05-2016 05:51 PM)PainPositive Wrote:  

Myself and another forum member are looking for January 3rd - February 3rd. We need a 2 bedroom and our budget is 3.200.000 (1000 USD). We are working on a film project and most of our meetings will be in the Zona Rosa area so close to there.

During that month I will look for my own place while on the ground and my budget is 500 USD. If it is not possible to find a 2 bedroom we will split up and rent separately for the whole trip.

Obviously we'd be happy to take you out for dinner and drinks as a way of saying thanks. Airbnb seems to be overpriced as it was my last trip to Medellin. We found one place for 1100 in zona rosa but when she found out there were two of us she raised the price to 2000. [Image: tard.gif]

I was more asking so the other guys on here would be able to point you in the right direction.
I know a good few guys on here have contacts for other neighborhoods for example. I will ask around though and see what I can do.

Messages In This Thread