rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Quote:Quote:

alright, so the question is how many black
women are:
A. Actual hoodrats
B. Wannabe hoodrats(don't live in the hood, but
behave/influenced by that culture, mimic it).
My contention is that these two groups
constitute a large majority in the Black US, and I
think there's some legitimate basis to that claim

We need to narrow this down even more, since nobody in this forum should be fucking subpar females. The better question is what % of sistas who are above a 5 in looks are hoodrats. It's hard to determine this with scientific certainly because venue selection and neighborhood can skew the results. A wacka Flacka concert may have 100% hoodrats while a "Roots" or "Common" concert might have none. Both fall under the "Hip Hop" umbrella but target different demographics. But on the other side of the coin most fat Black chicks are hoodrats. I can count with 1 hand the number of times that I have met a chubby Black chick without a fucked up attitude but I meet 5 and above with pleasant attitudes all the time. So since most Black women are obese, you are right, chances are that most Black women have hoodrat tendencies.

alright, I buy it. Rihanna is one of the ultimate
examples of some of the negative traits I
outlined in all those posts(thug worship
especially), and she was FOB from Barbados,
not a born and raised African American.
West Indians are not a garden of eden for
avoiding this mentality, I'll concede that.
Your chances do improve significantly, though.

The problem with using entertainers as examples is that we don't know who they really are. Which begs the question is Rie a hoodrat? I don't think so, although she sings about fucking thugs all the time, the guys she's been associAted with are the farthest from screaming "Thug Life" Drake doesn't rhyme about gun play at all or the trap life. Also, before Christ Brown put a foot in her ass he had a squeaky clean image( he made a song with Elmo for chirst sakes) which made his gorilla pimping the most surprising. Jennifer Lopez most fits the description of a hoodrat than does Rhiana(watch her "Behind the Music" episode to see what I am talking about).

Another problem with using contemporary Black artist as scapegoats for the Black condition is that most of the biggest consumers of Black music are actually White. So if Brothers are shooting each other in Newark because Whiz Khalifa made them to do it, then why isn't Jimmy doing the same thing up in Idaho? I agree Brothers doing dumb nigga shit has to stop but that isn't lil wayne's fault.

With regards to West Indian women, the difference between them and AA in terms of weight, looks, and attitude isn't as stark as to choose one over the other. Other than the accent the average guy will not even know there's a difference.

The groupie phenomenon today seems to center
around the black community(NBA, NFL, Hip
Hop). It used to be a primarily white rock star
issue, but now it seems the most visible signs of
it have to do with black women seeking men in
those aforementioned fields.
Why is that? My theory: There seems to be a
higher focus on "stuntin", showing off, and
affluent promiscuity within modern black
American culture. This is why we see such a
more visible female presence in modern rap
videos as opposed to the average rock music
vid. It might also be why we see more
"groupies" in these fields.
That's just a rough theory, however, and I won't
hold hard to it right now or try and make a hard
claim as to black female materialism yet. I'll
need to know a lot more first.
Others will probably claim that this all seems
more visible because the media just focuses
more on groupies in those fields, which is also a
plausible theory.

Groupies aren't a "Black" phenomenon. Groupies are alive and well in the White community. Check out TmZ or White celebrity magazines every other story is about some chick bragging about fucking someone famous. Shiiiiit, Jesus himself had them. Women have been chasing high status males since the beginning of time. Even Roosh has groupies. Status is to women what big tits and ass is to fellas. I think this is more an American thing where everyone is just obsessed with celebrity.

Messages In This Thread