rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

@Athlone, I'd be careful about insinuating that hiphop culture defines black people. That may generally be true from about the teen years up to the 30s. But most black people 40 and up don't listen to it. They prefer r&b, smooth jazz, etc. I think many in the hiphop crowd will eventually grow out of it and listen to more mature forms of music later.

Quote: (06-06-2011 12:10 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Concerning American Black women, I think it's pretty much undeniable that they are more attracted to a roughneck guy, than not.

I would add the caveat that black women in their prime(which to me means early to mid 20s or so) are into the whole roughneck swag thing.

Quote:Quote:

Sadly, I think that women of other races that are attracted to black men, are generally looking for that roughneck quality as well.

Yes, I found that very true growing up. The non-black girls that liked black dudes were often more gungho on that ghetto swag shit than black girls were.They were probably heavily into hiphop and wanted a man to complete that image.

Now, I have met a few white and Latin women who are totally against the 'thug' persona, and date black men simply because they like the way black men look, their color, muscularity, etc., (They type of white and Latina women we should be looking for) However, these aren't as easy to find.

Most the non-black women who hate that thug persona usually aren't into black dudes period and prefer either their own race or white guys. They may even simply associate all black men with gangsta subculture in racist fashion.

You also find a few white and Latin women who have figured out that some black men value them higher than the men of their own race, and get with black guys because of the 'prized' treatment. (Not always a good thing, since this is what causes white and Latin fatties to feel they can still attract a decent looking black man, if nothing else)

Thus that photo of the black man with the beach whale up above. I'm sure it's no coincidence that she's with a black dude. For many non-black women, black men are a last resort. And guys like that with no standards are reinforcing that. I see the black guy/nasty white chic thing all the fucking time. That shit brings down our value.

Ultimately, if you weren't raised with gehtto swagger, you're going to have to figure out a way to attract women without it.

That's the dilemma we often find ourselves in. I've gone on dates with black women and find I just can't connect with them. I guess I just don't have enough in common. They aren't used to meeting black guys that don't really listen to hiphop and go backpacking in third world countries. They are more into the type of dude that's into all the club hits, watches NBA religiousless, wears hiphop gear, etc. So then we may hit up girls from other races as an alternative and then race makes things more challenging. It's just small minority of non-black women who will take a black dude seriously, and then of those, you want to try to avoid those who fetishize the thug look. And then like mentioned above, you have the steer clear of the uggs and fatties selecting black men as a last resort.

So in the end, I'm aiming either for black girls that basically act white, or attractive non-black girls who like black guys, but don't fetishize us or the hiphop culture. And don't let anyone ever tell you that race doesn't effect your outcome.

Messages In This Thread