rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Quote: (06-03-2011 01:58 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

@Athlone you might find these funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNSpWUdFWFk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a7Ztkko614

Lol good find bro, Ten is actually among my inspirations along with a few other guys on youtube(TheLou28, etc). They tell the gospel truth. Here's an example from Lou about black american women being single:

Quote:Quote:

Interesting stats on obesity. Black and white men are "overweight" at about the same proportion. That's also true for those over 20, they aren't far apart from each other. Though of course they are probably not factoring in those with muscle. I'm 5'8" and 190lbs, but I work out, I'm not fat. I'd be considered overweight.

Other "obese" male athletes you may know include Michael Vick(6'0, 215), Troy Polamalou(almost precisely my height and weight), Ladainian Tomlinson(5'10", 215), and about 90% of top college and professional football players(as well as many foreign Rugby players) you know.
Many NBA players(including Dwayne Wade at 6'4", 220) are overweight.

Men get a bit of a free pass on this because, as all these examples show, they can be "obese" or overweight due to muscle mass. Women, lacking testosterone(and generally not as common in professional or even amateur sports or weightlifting) simply don't build heavy muscle weight the way men do.

Thus, a double standard: Obese men can be healthy(and actually extremely attractive and ideal to women) with low body fat and high muscle mass, while obese women are almost unanimously unhealthy(high body fat, low muscle mass).

Factor this in to the stats and you have an even grimmer picture. They say 37% of black men and 51% of black women are obese. This is already an uneven number, but factor all of the men within that 37% who physically resemble Vick, Polamalou or any other non-famous guy who works out(like you and me) and it gets worse. The real number of truly fat black men might be 10 or more percentage points lower.
If all things are equal and these guys are forced to pick a black woman, MILLIONS of black guys who are in shape would have no choice but to settle with an obese woman. That is how bad the numbers are-guys can't win.

Almost 80% of black women are overweight. White women aren't doing to great either at 60%. I'm not sure what constitutes overweight though. Is a girl that's pleasantly thick like Kim Kardashian considered overweight?

Possibly. I prefer to look at obesity for this reason. Kim K. is like 5'2", weighs something like 140 or so(guestimating from visuals-she is thick). She is probably slightly overweight, but everyone agrees she's hot. a chick can have a slightly overweight BMI(especially black girls who are naturally thicker and more muscular than other women) and still be very hot.

An obese woman is another story. 5'2", 145 can be hot still. 5'2, 170 never really is and unlike men, you can't even excuse her for being muscular or anything. A woman that big at that height is just fat, plain and simple.

Nonetheless, it's a serious problem that needs to be addressed. The high percentage of obese black women over 20 is probably going a long way to make the attractive in shape black girls twice as stuck up as they should be.

http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/templates/...px?ID=6456

It is something most guys don't think about, but it just makes sense. Supply and demand.

Shapely black girls are in very high demand, and relatively low supply(most black women are obese in America). Black men have lower average BMIs and far lower percentages of body fat than do their female peers.
If every relatively healthy black male demanded an equivalent female, millions of them would be unable to find one.

If you're an attractive black girl, not only are you getting pedestalized like crazy(all american men generally pedestalize heavily as compared to, say, Eastern European, Scandinavian or Latin Men), but you're getting it far more often than others because you're relatively rare. You have very little competition(most of your peers are fat), and you have legions of guys who are in great shape trying to get at you. For every one healthy you, there are two healthy male equivalents competing for you. Those males have to either master game or become very famous/affluent in order to get to you-the bar is very high, and you can afford to leave it there and be choosy.

I recommend either giving up entirely on black American women or doing as Ten says and "skipping these stateside chicks". I think this situation is hopeless, I really do.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread