rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Quote: (05-13-2011 02:07 AM)Seven11 Wrote:  

I agree on some points, most importantly the great emphasis placed on looks. What I tend to find is African-american women are constantly under pressure. The pressure to be beautiful, to have nice things and be secure. Blame BET and other black networks for creating such fallacies. (This touches on race but don't be offended) Black women are seeking beauty in white standards, i.e, the straight hair and lighter skin in some instances. White women do not place as much emphasis on looks as black women do because they do not feel as pressured through media to do so. Which has created such a social norm for them to always desire the most attractive and the best. AGAIN not all African-american women are like this but the great majority are, especially ones located in urban areas. They care too much about what others think than themselves. Their friends would dog them out for being with a man not as attractive as them.

But as an african-american I would have to say black people are their own worst enemy. Hopefully some of this post helps or makes sense!

That is a well spoken answer, and only someone in denial would disagree with this! I feel its a big reason why so many black guys start dating out of their race in the first place. It's the acceptance of women of other races that give them impression on reputation that "white women are nicer", that you hear so many black guys mention. Your Wacka Flacka, Kobe Bryant, Chris Brown types do not have trouble with black women, because their height, relative good or 'in style' looks and height give them enough social value to be acceptable in the eyes of many black women. In other words, attractive black women are in many cases, just too hard to get! A white or Hispanic girl, who is into black men, many times is just happy to have a black! They're not quite as aware of what is the ideal in the black community, so they are more likely to give an average black guy a chance. Note, I said average, not ugly or bottom of the barrel.

One thing I've noticed is that a very attractive black women almost always feels she needs to be with someone either very good looking and tall, rich, or on the top of the heirechy in their class, be it business man, baller drug dealer, captain of football/basketball team, etc. On the other hand, I will see a hot Latina dating a Latin gardner, with basic looks! I will see hot, white women, with white guys who only have decent jobs, have basic looks and many times, feminine mannerisms! Only black women do I see as a whole having these stringent standards of looks and class. That is, until they reach 40, and realize that the Prince Denzel Charming, is coming to rescue them, or they finally realize that you can't have a 9-5 working, respectful to women, take care of his kids and mow the lawn, thug!

Messages In This Thread