rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Speakeasy, how old were those chicks? I am willing to bet they were under 21. I find girls(Any race) under that age to be very superficial and much into looks or their "type." imo, I don't think Black women at least in the East Coast are that big into looks. What Sistas do have is a strong bias bias towards height, fashion and swag over anything else including good looks, education, job and credit score. This is why the "Urkles" in the Black community despite their daily average account balances don't get as much play by sistas as opposed to the ugly as fuck Tyrones who even thought they don't have two nickels to rub together are 6'02", in shape, is fashion aware and oozes masculinity. This is why a lot young cats feel that they have to act "hard" all the time in order to get some pussy. The one thing I am glad about is that sistas for the most part are less into color than they were in the past. For example, back in the mid 90, only light skinned Brothers with good hair were getting all the love. Today, at least with American Black women I don't feel they put so much emphasis on color.

Messages In This Thread