rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

Quote: (05-12-2011 10:08 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

I don't date black women but do approach them as part of game practice and DC has a decent selection of good looking (slim) african-american women. However the times I have approached them in clubs/bars it always fizzles. I'm sure looks have a lot to do with it as I have seen the "eye roll" one too many times. While I am muscular, i am white (slight disadvantage in this city) and my face could use improvement due to scars so I dont believe I meet the Denzel Washington image that has influenced African-American women's minds in this country...Nevertheless there seems to be some type of unspoken ideal standard that they look for more so than white/asian chicks...just my 2 cents.

Denzel Washington is black so with or without scars you will never meet that look if you are white.

Secondly, don't underestimate yourself. Women enjoy to try something new.

Black women will tend to find guys like Matthew Mcconnahey (fcuk the spelling!) hot, George Clooney, John B, Brad Pitt and probably Johnny Depp.

Those guys look nothing like Denzel so you'd be in.

American black women tend to judge their own race on much more strict terms that they would a non black person.

Also black American culture is a more blatant culture than urban white American culture in general and you'll tend to hear members of that group (men and women alike) say blatant stuff that members of other cultures may think and not say.

Stuff they would say falls along the lines of mocking a guy for having a small willie, cumming too fast, being broke etc etc.

That's my take on it. I could be wrong of course..but I doubt it.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread