rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Question for guys who game black women

As a black man I can tell you there are loads of black women on dating sites looking for love. The attitude is just a front, but I have seen many times an average non-black man dating a hottie black woman. The expectation for a black man will always be higher, black women will be more critical. I myself am 5'11" and have been told by a black woman that I just about make the height requirement. lol
Roissy has a good blog but his opinions about black women and minorities in general is fucked up. He once said Black women are easy and more than likely have STD's, which is complete garbage (PLEASE do not quote statistics to me).

If you like Black women then I would approach as you would a normal woman. There are many (In the USA - I assume) that do not date outside of there race but I am sure there are just as many that do. Alot of them have given up on Brothas, but most Brothas are too busy dealing with "other" women too worry about them.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread