rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone here a tennis coach??

Anyone here a tennis coach??

Yo,

So I've moved from Australia to UK and now live in St Albans, a wealthy middle class area with a stack of tennis courts and clubs (including indoor).

I didn't know anyone to play tennis with so I put up an ad on some UK tennis site on the web and a guy hit me up to play.

I beat him 6-0, 6-0 fairly comfortably having not played for 1.5 years and he told me he thinks I would beat his tennis coach - dude gets weekly lessons.

I asked what his coach charges. 20GBP per hour + court hire fee.

If I coached 5 hours a week after work and on weekends at this dude's coaching rate that would be an extra 5.2kGBP per year.

If it was 10 hours that would be over 10kGBP per year as a side hustle doing something that is relatively easy.

The coach is Lvl 3 accreditation in UK.

Is anyone here a coach? How much money do you make? How long did it take you to get your accreditation? Is it worth it? Do people in the UK generally suck at tennis?

Messages In This Thread