rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Away With Doing Less Laundry?

How To Get Away With Doing Less Laundry?

Yeti, thanks for the clarification. That is an interesting approach to work and career development which I didn't consider.

Were you always able to constantly focus your mental energy or did you train this? I ask this because I am mentally drained when I come home from work. I still have plenty of energy to work out, cook, clean, meet friends,... but I cannot focus anymore, so reading, learning new skills or working on a side business are out of the question.

To stay on topic, I do two things to limit my laundry:
1) I always wear undershirts with short sleeves, except in summer. This makes my t-shirts and shirts last a couple of days instead of only one.
2) I cycle jeans, shirts, sweaters. After wearing them for one day, I let them rest on a cloth hanger for a couple of days. Even better if you can hang them outside. Obviously, undershirts, boxer briefs and socks go to the laundry after one day of wear.

Messages In This Thread