rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Commits Sex Fraud by Lying About his Race

Man Commits Sex Fraud by Lying About his Race

My best friend is a blond hair blue eyed white dude( his sister looks like god himself made her) he is on dating websites and regularly does shit like this. He has met girls online and had them wait for him tied up, blind folded, and he fucks them anyway he wants. OK Cupid sent him an email saying he was rated so attractive that from now on all his matches will be pulled from the most attractive females- I bullshit you not , he got that email. He regularly walks into any spot and the most attractive girl there walks up to him. When you are white, blond and over six feet the world of pussy is yours . He sends me his text exchanges with these bitches so I can laugh, first conversations with women he has never met are about bondage, anal, buying plan b before he fucks them so he can cream pie, involving their girlfriends( who want to join after seeing his profile) and ass to mouth plus chocking and degradation . My homeboy has it made....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread