rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternatives to drinking-GHB

Alternatives to drinking-GHB

Quote: (09-27-2012 10:47 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2012 11:56 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Phenibut is crap compared to G. The withdrawals are worse on Phenibut, and more importantly the half-life of phenibut is just too f'n long. It also doesn't have the same extent of increased sociability or euphoria.

So true, and more dangerous than people realize due to the funky half life.

I wouldn't say it is dangerous, or addictive, at least physically. I think most addiction comes from a weak mind. I have tried everything short of heroin and meth and have never been "addicted". I just got Phenibut yesterday, and tried it today for the first time.I got the Liftmode powder as opposed to the Primaforce capsules. I have to say, after being 7 hours into it, I am a fan.

Honestly, I prefer it to Xanax, which makes me lethargic and sleepy, whereas with this I still feel mentally sharp and motivated to my everyday activities. It's also much cheaper and no prescription is required(at least in the USA), so it is a double win. Phenibut in large doses can induce sleep. However, I took 2 grams over four hours(mixed the Phenibut powder into water, once at 10 am and once at 12 pm Pacific Time). After the first two hours, I felt a little more happy. I had some anxiety when I woke up and it got rid of that. About 2 and a half hours in, I started to get a buzz on and off, and started getting slightly "euphoric".

About four hours in, the 2nd gram started kicking in, I got tired at first, but got over it when I left my place to run some errands. My euphoric peaks and buzzes started to last longer and were "sharper". Now these peaks and buzzes have leveled off but are still occurring and I have absolutely no anxiety(at 5:30 PM Pacific time).

I only have two complaints and one concern. The concern is my tolerance, I have heard it can build quickly so I am thinking of cycling it and waiting for the weekend to use it again. If anyone has a cycling schedule, let me know.

My two complaints, one I am wondering how much I need to get a "buzz", I mean I got it with two, but I am wondering if I can get the same with 1.5 or 1.25 grams if I am more patient. Secondly, the time it took was almost too long to be a "party drug". It seems like I would have to take it a couple hours before a pre-game to get the effects while drinking an socializing. I am curious if snorting it would reduce the amount of time taken to feel it. I imagine it would, but I don't know for sure, and don't know how much this could hurt my nose.

Messages In This Thread