rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making serious changes/30 approaches

Making serious changes/30 approaches

Mofas. Had far are you from a large city or how would a weekend (or weekday) trip to a large city suit you? The first time I really day gamed was when I went to Dublin the first time on my own. It was like a 40 minute flight from my nearest airport and I started day gaming from inside the airport lobby (10am all the way through to 5pm that evening) I can't recall the amount of approaches I did. Singles & groups I was approaching and angling from different ways. After about 10 or so in rather quick succession my AA had subdued and I was conversing naturally.

Think about speaking as a muscle and in order to naturally converse you need to give the muscle a warm up. With that in mind have 5 or so through away approaches (this is what retail staff can be good for). Those are 5 approaches that get you in the swing of talking to random girls before going and talking to girls that are more abled to have sex. After a while it may find girls actually approaching you.

Similar thing can work at night. If you roll solo is to set yourself up in a few groups of friends and then bring the group together to form a large group. You become de facto leader and as a direct result have the highest value. If it is a mixed group of guys and gals it should make approaching the girls in that group much easier and simpler.

Messages In This Thread