rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You know any Naturals?

You know any Naturals?

My best mate is a natural...but its not his looks.He reads and sees IOIs really fast.He just knows who likes him and he always has.He can not fathom that none of us do can see what he sees.Sex is on every corner to him.Not being able to pick up is laughable to him.This guy starting fucking chicks at 14 and he went to a all boys school.
Another friend who was actually more attractive in looks and build but was blind to all the women interested in him..I count myself in the blind group too ,for many years.Every women would move close on this guy but he had no confidence.
I work with another bloke that is so confident he deserves a smack in the mouth ,again women are drawn to him.He really flips the script on them.He can't believe it when I can't do what he does.He has never worked for it ,none of the naturals I know have.They live on a different planet...They laugh at pick up artist bootcamps or that a bloke has to go out and learn what they know.
Another mate is just jacked up and has about 200 women on Tinder but he really, really worked to get where he is so I don't count him as a natural.

Messages In This Thread