rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You know any Naturals?

You know any Naturals?

Growing up I had a good friend. He was short, not super good looking but not ugly either. He also has a small dick (don't ask me how i know this lol, no homo).

Anyway this guy who has many of the physical attributes working against him was banging all of the girls. It even happened a few times that a girl who might have started out somewhat interested in me (I was super beta bitch back then), would want him after hanging out with him. He wasn't even trying to take them from me, it just happened because they started to like him.

I'm taller and better looking than him, so how did he do it? The simple fact that hes very social. He was always joking around, doing funny things and making friends with everyone. He can easily control a social frame and keep talking for a long time.

Granted this was in high school and earlier with local town girls, most of whom I would barely even look at today. I don't know how the game would compare now in adult life because we don't chill anymore. Some of his silly social nuances stuck with me though.

Messages In This Thread