rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow Update

Moscow Update

OK, there are lot's of Moscow thread's already. (Akula's data sheet is the gold standard, below...)
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26844....ght=Moscow
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28057....ght=Moscow
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34469....ght=Moscow
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36569....ght=Moscow

I have over 6 months of experience in Moscow now, and here are some random observations...

It’s been mentioned that Negs seem to be anti-game with Russian women. What other counterintuitive game principles are at play in Russia? So, this could just be me, but I suspect my best strategy after a first date that ends well but not in sex is to actually act quite beta, like I’ve been totally smitten and have fallen madly in love with the girl, in order to get a lay in a reasonable number of dates… This even seems to be true with girls who are not obviously of lower value/girls who are hot shit and know it. Disappearing for a few days/playing hard to get/Chateau Heartiste-type uber-alpha tactics don’t seem to be that effective. I could be wrong here…

In my first thread, I wrote that same night lays didn't seem to be that much more rare then the US. Since then, with a larger sample, I see that a large swath of dyvushki simply have it in their head not to go to your apartment on the first date even if its clear they like you. The trick with game here is to move the date of the first lay up, so that it happens by date 3 or 4, as some of these girls are worth laying. But same night lays do happen -- I've had a couple of first dates at coffee shops end in sex extremely fast -- as in, within less than two hours of first meeting. These are all girls who speak English, and thus there’s a lot of heterogeneity in this group (roughly equivalent to Roosh’s English groupies from Bang Ukraine). These girls travel a lot all over Europe, have developed a taste for foreign cock, and may take on other western cultural habits such as pitching in for the bill (rarely, but happens).

There's a slice of high quality Russian girls who are too good to take the metro. This is annoying, as these girls can be stuck in traffic, and these are also likely to be the kind of girls who don't always tell you they are running late. For that reason, my MO is to head to dates late, and have them text as they are arriving so that i can leave my apartment once I have confirmation they are arriving.

These higher end Russian girls will expect you to arrange cabs for them -- nevermind that you just got off the airplane and have poor russian. Download yandex.taxi onto your smartphone, and order taxis for them. Or arrange for the taxi to the bar/home from the club. Don’t make them take the metro, and don't expect them to use their Russian language skills to help at all with logistics. Also help them with their coats, luggage, hold their purse when they are putting on their coats, hold the door for them. All this shit is expected.

A corollary to this is that having a car in Moscow would be seen as a status symbol. The issue is that you could run into visa trouble on reentry if you get speeding tickets (see other threads)…

I tried the “36 questions” with a girl, based on a New York Times article. It worked. Probably good to try anywhere: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashio....html?_r=0

You don’t need to ask all 36 questions, but the familiar game principles at work are to ask your date personal questions that she usually doesn’t share, and gaze into each other’s eyes. I would get a bit emotional sharing stories from my childhood – some happy, some dark, some funny. I think this is a solid routine...

Tinder/online dating is a gold mine here. The only problem is that, you’ll get girls who look like 9s in their pictures and turn up as 6.5s. This can happen anywhere, but Russian girls are especially adept at having their picture taken. For this reason my MO on the first date is an hour long coffee date, which saves money and where you can jet easily if they aren’t hot. Sometimes I do this before dinner, and then invite them to my apartment for dinner straight after. Occasionally they come over.
One can survive on Internet, and most of these girls will speak English. Gaming girls out in the bar or club, or day gaming, is a different story. There you will often need to speak Russian. I now have lays under my belt in Russian…

I also suspect part of my success here stems from my blonde-hair/blue eyes, and the fact I’m here as a working professional. All russians aren't racist gold-diggers, but there's a bit of this.

The high end Russian girls I’ve had have been among the best lays of my life. These dyvushki know how to please men. Its striking to me how much better it is laying really hot girls. And it isn’t because these girls are naturally hotter, though it’s part. It’s because really hot women are more focused on pleasing men. They suck your cock better, they pretend to like it when you cum on their face more, they wear hotter underwear and leg stockings, and even act hotter.

The Russian girls I hang out with think travelling is the coolest thing in the world. When I go on trips, I get lots of adoring texts from my prospects/harem. One way to break a girl who is hot but dead set on not having sex early in a relationship is to take a weekend trip somewhere cheap. She'll put out.

My biggest sticking point here is actually finding really hot girls. (6s & 7s are easy to arrange dates with; 8s and 9s not so much) As I've mentioned, I actually don't think it's obviously true that there are more hot women in Moscow than, say, New York City.

And, for me, since I’m actually wife-hunting, to finding baby-mama material. Can’t say I’ve come that close…

Messages In This Thread