rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What activities to do in a relationship, and is not having passion normal?

What activities to do in a relationship, and is not having passion normal?

So yesterday I sort of lost my virginity to this girl I met doing a course at university. First date was drinks in a bar, second date movie at my place with friends, third one getting coffee at the university library, fourth date was watching netflix at her place, we literally lay on top of each other (clothes on) for half an hour talking and kissing but I'm terrible at kino (which is also why I got my first kiss ever at our 2nd date) and she had to get up early so I didn't try to escalate further.

Anyway, we seem to be getting along just fine. Now what I'm wondering is, looking ahead because what we have is too short te be called a relationship but it seems to be headed that way, what to do for activities in relationships? I find all kind of date ideas in this forum, on Roosh' blog as well, but those all seem to be for the very first stages of a relationship. What to do when you're meeting twice - four times a week, which from looking at my friends circle seems to be normal? Looking at them, they mostly make dinner together and watch series, but from reading game literature that'd seem boring to girls.
I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.

By the way I'm meeting her next wednesday for a salsa sample lesson - she suggested this, I planned this this as 3rd date but she pulled an allnighter because of her thesis and slept through it. I could invite her over for movie night sunday at my (+friends, student house) place, was thinking of doing that today.

Also have a question about sex. Last year I went to see an urologist (varicocele, google it if you don't know what this is, it could be sabotaging your testosterone production) and the way he and his assistant touch my genitals feels like yet another day at the office (if that's the correct expression). It felt the same way when my date was caressing them. I'm not feeling infatuation, passion lust or any of that. Touching her doesn't feel 'special' in any sense either. Is this normal, or am I quasi-asexual? We didn't get to penetrative sex (we did try) because even after fingering her until she got really wet she was still extremely tight, so we just kissed, cuddled, and watched Seinfeld (thanks for the suggestion Roosh!) that I had on in the background for keeping my flatmates from hearing us. I feel happy with her but don't know if this is normal. I suspect it's because for the whole of 2015 I've been doing nofap, it's been progressively getting easier to the point that I'm feeling like my sex circuitry has gone dormant and I'd be fine being a virgin forever, but maybe it IS normal?

Last question - our 2nd date, she wore heels and perfume, our last two dates she didn't. She also ate more than I did at dinner twice already and didn't mind me staring at her weight on my fancy bodyweight scale. These are all bad signs, right? Outside of being the most attractive person I can be, I suspect there's very little I can do, I can't change her attraction to me by talking it out.

All thoughts appreciated.

Messages In This Thread