rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pomodoro Technique - the very best productivity method I have found!

The Pomodoro Technique - the very best productivity method I have found!

Quote: (03-01-2015 03:16 PM)NovaVirtu Wrote:  

Dreambig I wish I could give you 5 rep points, I tried this out yesterday and got so much done! I have a major deadline coming up on a job and I've been stressing over whether I could finish it in time. Now I'm very confident I can.

This is why I love this place. Thanks so much!

That's great to hear man!

It's an intoxicating feeling when you finally get shit done, which is why I alluded to "lower stress levels" being one of the major benefits. If you keep with it, your next project will be much more pleasant.

The stress usually comes from the procrastination that we are all guilty of at times. It may be a cliche, but it really is all about making a small start. Once you're fully conditioned, pressing the timer will be enough to practically guarantee major progress towards your given goal.

Anyway, I'm glad you found it useful. Shoot me your questions on here or by PM if you run into any difficulties.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread