rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cologne/Bonn - Datasheet (2015)

Cologne/Bonn - Datasheet (2015)

@kirsiesel that’s what I thought as well. I literally don’t even have one match and have probably swiped right on at least 100 girls so far. I think it may have to do with me still being in NY and showing that I’m thousands of miles away despite setting my location to Heerlen but not too sure.

@sambuca. Yeah aside from the sightseeing I want to do in Amsterdam that will be the bulk of the partying as we’ll be there on the weekend anyway. My expectations for girls on this trip in general aren’t super high however I’m cautiously optimistic and hopeful for Amsterdam at least. Germany and Belgium I just want to check out because I’ll be right near them and figure why not. Yeah that’s the problem....any of the info on here regarding Amsterdam seems to be fairly outdated....my friend does have some contacts in Amsterdam tho so hopefully they’ll be helpful. Ok cool. Yeah based on my research on here and elsewhere I’m planning on booking a hotel within a half mile of leidseplein and paradiso which has been hyped on here and also confirmed by my friend as a good club. Yeah I agree logistics is a huge factor and a very critical part of my trip planning anywhere I go....more important in some places than others but like I stated above I’m planning on booking something in walking distance to leidseplein. Yeah a brauhaus would prob be a good option if for nothing else a good classic German experience regardless of girls. I’ll be back in heerlen on 2/10-2/13 and plan on going to cologne either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday but most likely Monday or Tuesday. Then I head back to NY Wednesday the 13th

Messages In This Thread