rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealer Girl, facebook game

Dealer Girl, facebook game

Quote: (05-11-2011 01:12 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Is this cool to do these days? I'm not one for mixing my dating and facebook, plus I always thought that kind of move was semi-creepy/stalkerish, but the times are a changin' I guess.

I was gonna say the same thing. This seems like a real creepy move since you dont know her last name so to look her up required at least some semi stalkerish behavior. With that being said though Im 31 so there could be some kind of generational divide on this.

I dont want to just point out the problem without some positive feedback as well though so I think your best move is to continue trying to game her when youre there in person. This takes repeated trips and time to build rapport but it does work. (I hooked up with one of the Hells Bell dealers at the Hard Rock this way) Key to remember is dont be like every other asshole hitting on her. When it comes to hot dealers, cocktail waitresses, bartenders and the like theyve heard it all a million fucking times so youve got to stand out and be different. I figured theyve heard it all about their looks from drunks so I just went the general conversation route with less overt flirting (so she at least knew what I was trying to do) which led to deeper conversation and put her more at ease to eventually be around me in a non work environment.

Messages In This Thread