rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Reasons to go to college in the US
Reasons to go to college in the US
I personally disagree with this.

I went to a top 30 liberal arts college in the US where girls are hot and female/male ratio is 60/40. All 4 years I didn't get laid. Niether did most of my guy friends. The frat boys clean up the most.

I graduated with more honors and awards than I can put on a CV, with an Honor Thesis, Magna Cum Laude (top 10%). I then spent 2 years at La Sorbonne in Paris, still makes top of class and I still struggle to find an internship, much less a job.

If anything I get laid way more in Paris but that's because I discovered game here.

Girls wise college is just like life. If you suck in general you will suck in college. Sometimes you get lucky due to sheer probability.

Money wise it's worthless unless you are doing STEM from a top school, like some pointed out. But even then prepare for life in corporate slavery. In fact no job and no college actually beats being a bartender at a high end bar nowadays. Girls, alcohol and parties and once you've aged you should have enough $ and connections to open your own bar or move to higher venues with better positions.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread