rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru game

Peru game

Up to this day I still have this stuck in my head and remember so well. In the bus terminal in Cuzco there are many bus companies going to Lima via Abancay and you hear the man yell "A lima Lima Lima. Abancay Abancay A Lima Lima Lima....." Then on the bus, street vendors of mandarins and peanuts come to the bus saying "mandarina mandarina mandarina, mani mani mandarina mandarina mandarina". Its funny lol. I took it 2 times so I already got used to it! Anyone else took the bus from Cuzco and hear them say this?

Yes I went to Cuzco muself but only stayed a couple days. I only went to it a couple days and through it to go to the Amazon nearby so I don't know how life is in Cuzco and never will because I still see how crap the place is!

And they harass you on the plaza to buy their $h!T! The place is meant to be there for us to sit and enjoy the place, not get all you can view offers of things to buy. They only ruin it because foreiners are there in big numbers. I gave him a bad attitude. after that, he probably thought, why is this americano here to vacation and tour here if he is so snubby!
Well I would not be if all you stupid vendedores were not here to do this!

And to inform you, I am one of those kinds of people who would not have left that club owner calmly. If he is hostile like that I will be at least as hostile in return. That's how I am. But at the beginning maybe it would have worked better if you said in Spanish "Mirare a ver" "I will look and see" That should shut them up while you enjoy inside a while. I was at Inka Team/Mama africa area and they had the salsa dance thing. They were totally unlike the muppet owner you just saw. They welcome you with free dance practice. You can serve yourself a drink at your own free will. Zero pressure at all! Are these owned by foreiners or locals?

Messages In This Thread