rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru game

Peru game

Quote: (08-23-2016 08:51 AM)Drix Wrote:  

@Cogon: Don`t blame me, but This Forum has enough resources to improve our game, Most of members will prefer quality. If you have been in Manila, I think At least You develop your game. Peru is easy in latin standards(mainly for whites).

@Zoom and @Robert PLant have been here. Depends of your preferences, but Many people don`t like them, despite of that they are not so easy as a pinay. You also said Poor jajaja. Peru and especially Miraflores and San Isidro district are more expensive than places in Bolivia, Venezuela,Ecuador,Colombia and Center of America.

Many peruvians and latins start families at early age,If you are a young latin guy(between 18 to 25 years), Why do you need to look for a 40` girl? These old girls are looking for a husband or someone who start a family, It can be exceptions. Yeah Maybe they are desesperate, but You will need real game and lie you want something formal.

Instead of lloking for easy pussy of bad quality, i can recommend you to analyze your game,looks,social abilities and Maybe Even Brazil and Colombia can be good places(intermediate difficulty) with high quality girls.

I have to admit here. I am a newbie really. And I have challenges with this. I am in a state where I need to work with the easiest of the easy for now. there will always be some 'cute girls' you will see in Peru too and these are what I would have to deal with before I can 'up' it to Colombia. We all want to get to high quality like Colombia but I am not even ready yet lol.

Overall yes, people will agree Peru is fairly easy but is discussed to have poor poor quality. What would people say about Venezuela, Panama, DR, tertiary cities of Colombia, Guatemala and Honduras? Any thoughts about if one or more of them can offer something that is not of greater difficulty than stereotypically easy Peru?

Messages In This Thread