rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Health: Turmeric supplements

Health: Turmeric supplements

Quote: (02-05-2017 09:59 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2017 08:26 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Just got some turmeric in powder forum. Whats the best way to take this stuff?

I also got some turmeric root to add to my smoothies I make with the nutribullet.

I bought a big bag of the largest empty capsules online. The biggest size are called Double 00. Vcaps. Gelatin capsules.

Then I put a huge amount of turmeric in a metal mixing bowl, poured in a ton of black pepper, mixed them up and put them together by hand.

This is a boss tip. I love eating tumeric in stir fries and suchlike but it turns anything it touches orange.

I went one step further and found 000 size capsules. Easy enough to fill with powder, and not terrible to swallow (come at me with the faggot jokes [Image: gay.gif] ) Will pick up some black pepper this afternoon and get the rest filled.

Pro tip: A workshop airline is ideal for 'dusting off' the capsules to make sure there's no orange dye lying in wait on the exteriors after filling.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread