rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Doctor: Rotten Fish

Game Doctor: Rotten Fish

Ok, so I have some memories of...interesting...interactions that occurred before I knew what the hell game was. I'm still learning, so hopefully some of the masters could give advice tell me a bit about what I did wrong.

At the least, it will give another example of how pathetic the average American womyn actually is.

I found this woman on Plenty of Fish. She was an 8 in her profile, was studying computers, and I got her phone number. I made a joke when I asked saying that I wasn't going to stalk her if she gave my number. She replied saying that she knew how to shoot stalkers...red flag.

Nevertheless, I called her a few days later. This is basically how it went:

Me: Hi, I'm [blah blah introduction blah]
RF: Oh hi [blah blah]
[we exchange pleasantries for a couple minutes, and get to talking about my name]
RF: So you're a king, that's what Rex means
Me: Well I don't live in a palace
RF: That's too bad, I like powerful men

Boom. Nuclear shit test within the first five minutes. It's like letting an 8 year old who only plays wii sports on a first gen Mario game (from when they weren't meant to be beaten by normal humans).
No way he can deal with it.
I TRIED though...
Me: *short pause* Well, I am physically powerful [had been working out a lot then]
I don't remember what was said next, but she didn't stop talking to me immediately. We started talking family.
I remember asking humorously if she had Doctors and/or criminals in her family tree.
RF: Yes, well I'm a criminal, and maybe I'm too dangerous for you! *hangs up*

I call her. No answer. I text, not sure if she's joking or what. I finally send another text, saying "Thanks 4 letting me know u arent worth my time [Image: smile.gif]"

So, aside from the obvious not to stick your dick in crazy, what could I have done here?

Messages In This Thread