rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mall Massacre Plot in Halifax involving cute chick with nice tits.

Mall Massacre Plot in Halifax involving cute chick with nice tits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...thing.html

[Image: 25D7754C00000578-0-image-a-21_1424374478447.jpg]

Would bang very nice rack and pretty too in my opinion.

[Image: 25BCBA7F00000578-0-image-a-11_1424364290716.jpg]

An Illinois woman Lindsay Souvannarath with several others people, plotted a mall massacre in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She grew up privileged and was into live action role playing which is not a good sign. She liked to play the role of the "Nightmare Nazi" which I guess is this guy. Who is a ghost too.

[Image: 25D73F2200000578-0-image-m-20_1424374462672.jpg]

At one point when in high school, she stabbed a student and I assume got off lightly about it. They gloss over that detail in the article. She was also obsessed with the Third Reich like Ian Miles Cheong. She was obsessed with a black metal musician Varg Vikernes who killed a rival guitarist and burned some churches. She reminds me of the young woman who wanted to marry Charles Manson. I assume this because both of these woman are attracted to murderous dark triad alphas. She is currently in jail but I'm not sure what her sentence is. Her co conspirators, one is is dead from suicide, the other was sentenced to 20 years. Its interesting that the article only focused on her though.

Messages In This Thread