rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever want to quit a job but couldn't

Anyone ever want to quit a job but couldn't

Right now I'm working three jobs: 1)My company, 2)Sales job #1 where I sell for an industrial maintenance company 3)Sales job #2 where I sell for an industrial supply company. I'm hoping to ramp up (3) so I can quit (2). But that may take a month or two. In the meantime I have to pretend to find work for (2) so they don't realize I'm trying to exit. And sometimes I do find work for (2), though not by the methods they want.
I've considered just telling (2) bye-bye and taking my chances with (3) since customers do buy when I call on them for (3). I have a number in my head I need to reach before I can do that. So in the meantime I have to worry (2) will find out about (3) and shit-can me.
Sounds confusing, doesn't it?[Image: banana.gif]
So I would like to hear from other esteemed members who have suffered through a job they wanted to quit, but couldn't for whatever reasons. I've been in this situation in the past and it never ends well. My saving grace is that I only have to report in to mission control once or twice a week. If I had to go in every day I'd have been long gone.
What did you do? Did you eventually quit? How long did you have to suffer? Or did the situation eventually turn around?

Messages In This Thread