rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me seal this deal today

Help me seal this deal today

I jumped on the bandwagon with a 50 shades ad that is getting a great response. This is the most interesting:

Ok here is the deal, Nicole has been my 2nd cousin my whole life! She knows I have had a crush on her, we are all getting together for a family fuction... At any rate, now that we are older and mature she said she will not let me touch her, but she will let me watch her get fucked! I thought id try craigslit ad and swinger sites since I am a bit of swinger, but if this doesn't work she will be dressed to impress and we will hang out at the starbucks as strangers trying to get her to seduce a guy by giving him glimpse up her skirt and we will have a hotel righ tnext to it! This will happen next week sometime, so if you want to save us the trouble of the seduction that might not work... Then this is on the table! She trust my judge ment and her and I have been horny as fuck since we started with this idea! Hope to hear from you!

This is my proposed response. Constructive criticism please, I want to nail them both.

That is hot and twisted. I am a swinger as well as into the BDSM scene so I appreciate that.

Does she want to be restrained and fucked, or just fucked?

Does she like to be fucked hard?

I need details to the extent you know them because I am going to drive your cousin crazy. Don't be surprised when she devours you.

Do you want a video so you can watch your conquest later? For as long as you've waited and as much effort as you've put into this, you're entitled to at least that.

Messages In This Thread