rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slovakia

Slovakia

Quote: (03-28-2016 02:44 PM)spalex Wrote:  

So I have what might be the most ignorant question posted on this forum. But every time I do it, I get good answers. So here goes.

Today I drove from Bydgoszcz, Poland to a city in Hungary called Miskolc.
It took me all fucking day, it was a cunt of a drive.

I'm most interested in what I saw in Slovakia. So maybe I should tell you that I drove to Krakow, then to Zakopane, then over the border, (all up int the mountains n shit, it was nice) through a city called Poprad, then Presov, then Kosice, before hitting the Hungarian border and getting to where I needed to be.

So anyway, I was pretty surprised when I was going through these small villages and towns in Slovakia. First of all, you would find more life in a graveyard. And second of all, everyone was black!
I done the same drive last week and I noticed it then too. I seen two little white girls playing in the streets, and everybody else looked like they were from Nepal or Turkey or Mongolia.
I just couldn't help but think *What the fuck am I looking at?!* I only seen white people when I was going through the big cities.

But then when I got to the next villages and towns in Hungary (only about 30km away), everyone was white again.

Now, I had pretty much the same question when I went to Kazan in Russia. But it turns out that they were just the natives of that region.

So what, are the native mountain folk of Slovakia dark skinned people? Or is Slovakia taking on more refugees than they are letting on?

I tried googling it and all I learned is that there are native mountain fold in that region and they are called Gorals. But they all look white on google images.

I am thinking Gypsies?...not been that far across Slovakia but I believe there is quite a gypsy population over there. I guess it could also be migrants en route to Germany but I thought they were going through Austria.

Messages In This Thread