rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zan Perrion's book, The Alabaster Girl

Zan Perrion's book, The Alabaster Girl

http://www.amazon.com/The-Alabaster-Girl...0992016606

[Image: 517LKGdNCEL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Zan Perrion is the mythical "natural" that Neil Strauss wrote about in his book The Game.

Zan isn't a PUA weirdo. He's just an old school, rapscallion, casanova type. Think Al Pacino's character in "Scent of a Woman".

Zan's influence on me has been significant both in my dealings with women and in my general philosophy of life.

He has a lot of cool things to say like for instance:

- "show up. You're scared/nervous/don't know what to say? Show up anyway."
- "a man who loves women is loved by women"
- "stop hiding your love of women and your sexuality; embrace both and let this energy be the first thing that enters a room when you walk in."
- "do what you want and live your truth no matter the cost"

...etc.

I don't agree with everything Zan says but that's to be expected.

Anyway, this book The Alabaster girl is a blowzy, floral and somewhat meandering explanation of the way he interacts with women, his take on manhood, and his take on life in general.

Oh, and he writes a lot about beauty. And what that means.

The style of writing is deliberately ornate, which might annoy the pragmatic reader who just wants formulaic, how-to info.

But I found a lot of great messages in the book that have stuck in my mind because they were delivered with a certain pizzazz.

In fact, something compelled me to re-read it so I guess you could say it struck a chord.

Overall rating 4/5.

Messages In This Thread