rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parks and Recreation and MTV Overplay Their Hand On "MRA"-Based Jokes

Parks and Recreation and MTV Overplay Their Hand On "MRA"-Based Jokes

I recall Lena Dunham did some MRA bashing on SNL when she hosted it. Similar to this situation, the jokes about men's rights are falling flat. Most women I talk to and tell them how I think the divorce courts are heavily slanted against men generally agree with that notion.

It could also be that most people do not have a clue what Men's Rights are.

MRAs generally have extremely shitty PR. The only notable MRA group is A Voice for Men and they are just not getting it done. It seems they are pandering to some of the loony redditor MRAs instead of standing for issues that are truly important.

Divorce Court, Child Custody, and Child Support reform would cause a significant change in gender relations. Even if it was something as simple as putting caps on the amount of money that men are forced to pay, that would literally be a life saver for millions of men out there.

But instead AVfM wants to attack MGTOWs, PUAs, Jack Donovan, conservatives/Republicans, Bernard Chapin. They want to call themselves the Men's Human Rights Movement. They pride themselves in being about "equality." They want to showcase how not misogynistic they are by parading around women like the Honey Badger Radio chicks or Janet 'Judgy Bitch' Bloomfield. They want to create government working groups for men's issues. Also, Paul Elam is kind of a headcase.

They're doing a terrible job to say the least and the fact that the mainstream MRA bashing is failing should be a sign that if they got their shit together and concentrated on the most important issues, they could actually be effective. Heck, what Republican Congressman wouldn't be for salvaging the institution of marriage? They all would sign up to help stop the divorce rape if it meant it could strengthen marriage. You could get all the GOP on board and all those Bible-thumping Evangelicals on board. That is a force to be reckoned with.

Save the fucking institution of marriage Paul. Quit pandering to your army of college-aged basement dwelling incels on r/mensrights.

Heck, you know what else they could do: form a pro-bono legal defense team that sues women for defamation of character for when they make false rape allegations. They aren't going to get fucking laws passed that support men so just sue the bitches. Maybe if enough women get sued for making false rape allegations then they will stop making them.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Messages In This Thread