rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police officer paralyzes grandfather for no reason

Police officer paralyzes grandfather for no reason

Just a couple of weeks ago I was walking around at 11pm-12AM area with my dad coming back from starbucks on sunday. I'm asian and Dad's an older white guy living in a safe and quiet part of town. A cop car comes up to us and shines a light in directly in our eyes with the police car search light. I'm like "what the fuck?" since that shit is fucking bright. The cop immediately stops next to us and a cop jumps out of the car, rushes right at me and is about to throw my ass down on the pavement when my dad starts to calm the cop down.

The cop then talks about burglars around the neighborhood that match our exact description [bullshit]. He then starts going on about how we should be grateful and respect the work that he and the other cops are doing. Then throws in a i'm drunk and I need to be taken home. I almost cussed him out but stopped myself since it was going to be more trouble than its worth.

This is the shit americans have to put up with.

Messages In This Thread