rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

As much as we have to respect everybody's love choices, I strongly believe that a women with kids, no matter if she got them inside or outside of wedlock, is damaged goods and shouldn't be dated, ever. Unless the kids are yours. They can be good for satisfying natural desires, but not more.

Anyway, I'm strongly in favor of mandatory birth-time DNA testing for every mother, without exception, before any official document can be emitted.

They should include DNA testing right at the hospital, before the mother is allowed to take her baby out. This would obviously create more government-raised children, but the burden will be on the taxpayers, whilst the amount being so minimal that nobody will complain, rather than on a poor man who believed he would become a father.

I believe that western countries should follow Thailand regarding child support laws. It's a good example. I read the law dispositions, and I understood the following:

- For childs born outside of marriage, they are considered bastard children and child support is not applicable; regardless of the father's financial situation.
- For legitimate children, upon couple separation (which is rare), the father has to pay child support; however, if he finds out later by DNA testing that he is not the father, the child support payments end immediately. Even if he signed the documents at birth.
- The father can, at any time, sign a document agreeing to pay child support, ON HIS OWN WILL.

So you can basically knock-up your girlfriend if you're not married, run away, and walk free. However, Thai people don't abuse the law regarding child care and there is generally no problem with that. Luckily, feminist movement hasn't spead here yet.

Messages In This Thread