rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

I had a DNA test with my daughter now 6 months old and it is a requirement for any future children that i will have. Now she even looks like me a lot, but it can be hard to tell in the beginning, especially if it is a premature child like my daughter was. (I live alone now and visit my daughter 3 times a week)

2 years ago my child's mother had a son with another man than her ex husband and I helped the ex husband to reveal the truth and get a paternity test, because I knew who the real father was. He wasn't allowed by the government to get a DNA test because there was not a real father to test. So you have to get a name and a man that is willing to get tested in order to get a DNA test here. Luckily for the child and for the ex husband, he kind of had the feeling that the child wasn't his and therefore he didn't have any contact to the kid after they divorced when the child was 7 months old.

My child's mother and her family would try to hide the lie until the very end, and after that they acted as if nothing had happened and as if the real father had been there all along. (the kid was 1 and a half before his real father came into his life). The poker face and the cynicism my child's mother and her family had, has taught me some very very important lessons in life.

Funny thing is, the ex husband who was not the father is a big dominant, violent steroid using tattoo artist who rides a motorcycle.
The real father, a former boyfriend is a fat, stupid and submissive guy who was still in love with her.

So the discovery happened all during the pregnancy with my child and of course I couldn't trust the mother, even though I had had sex with her everyday in the period she got pregnant. So I required a DNA test and always will from now on.
One more funny thing: Before meeting my child's mother I had just read "Sperm Wars" by Robin Baker making me really anxious
about the darkness and cynicism of female sexuality.

I tell all my friends and everyone I know to make it clear to any woman, that if they have children he will require a DNA test.
One of my best friends who is not red pill or game aware, he tells me that his father required a DNA test back in 93' and that he also will get a DNA test with any children he might have. So some guys are aware of female sexuality even without knowing anything about red pill wisdom otherwise.

But what is up with adopting? why would anyone do that?

Messages In This Thread