rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

If they did DNA testing for every birth...

"The problem with paternity testing is that it assumes that the people DOING the testing are honest about the results.I can't find the link, but I did come across an article some time ago about how pediatricians who treat rare diseases often find out that the dad isn't the bio-dad, but DON'T TELL HIM "for the child" and basically tell them mom that they know, but they won't tell. Fucking assholes."

That is silly. The paternity testing agency is paid to deliver an honest result, a pediatrician is paid to treat a disease. As far as the pediatrician is concerned, spilling family secrets is not his job, and honestly I wouldn't fault one for staying mum. Doctors are overloaded as it is. How would a paternity testing agency deceiving its own customer base be good for business? Plus they might open themselves up to a lawsuit if they lied, given the use of such testing in court.

I used to think mandatory paternity testing was a good idea but I wonder... If every chick KNEW the baby would be tested, she would be more careful about using birth control while fucking around, at least the more cunning women would. Keeping it optional makes cuckolding more likely if the woman is cheating, and thus easier to catch.

Which begs the next question - is it better to stay in a relationship with a woman cheating but she still has your kids, or to have her cuckold you and then an immediate divorce. I'd want the latter. But as blackhawk wisely noted (great post btw), some may opt for the former. And I'd imagine that even those upper class women who are cheating would not want to be known socially as bastard mongers. So perhaps widespread, voluntary, surreptitious paternity testing is best. I like Sonsowey's 23andme idea, though you'd probably want to get a second test just to confirm.

Messages In This Thread