rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

I'm not going to write a rebuttal to the above. Much of what you wrote is true, but maybe you are getting me wrong. My point is that anything not in moderation can be harmful.

Better game has definitely helped me identify a good apple from a bad one and to actually eat that apple. However, the more pussy I get the less inclined I am to settle down. Is that good for civilization? I don't know. It's not my prerogative in any case.

We can't just blame slutty western girls for this. It's our whole culture. I've lived in countries where the girls are still sweet, feminine and largely traditional. If anything, the western men around me did more pumping and dumping than back home.

I've dated several girls that were solid wife material and still dropped them. Maybe I'm in the 20% you mention, because I've cheated in every relationship until now.

My point is that game is not all positive. There's a corrupting element within it which is why the dark triad is mentioned so often in game literature. Game is a blessing that can turn into a curse if done without moderation. A notch count of 100 is a good achievement for a man. But what about 10,000?

Would our male ancestors have acted the same way with "good girls"? I don't think so. In the Japanese Edo period, players were shunned as unmanly and soft (the Japanese term for game, "nampa", literally means "the soft school"). The warrior type was the pinnacle of achievement. We are all a product of our environment.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread