rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

Quote: (12-07-2016 10:50 PM)elRey Wrote:  

Maybe some girls really are a lot happier when they are sexually open. I don't know. I'm not a chick.

No. No, they're not. That's just leftist propaganda.

Leftists and feminists exploit the fuck out of the fact that men and women can never experience life in the other's shoes. They make women believe that what attracts men is a successful career and a witty sense of humor (and women believe it because that's what they're attracted to in a man). And they make men believe women are attracted mainly to a man's looks, and that women can enjoy promiscuity just like men.

Since no man or woman has experienced life in the other's shoes, these lies tend to be convincing. When I was a teenage boy, and I was told "girls are just as sexual as boys," I believed girls felt the same way I did about sex (i.e. walked around being horny all the time, wanted a variety of sexual partners, and chose men based mainly on looks). I used to believe that women got turned on by looking at naked male bodies the same way men do with female bodies.

People don't generally have deep conversations with members of the opposite sex about sexual arousal and attraction, so they end up believing the leftist lie that male and female sexuality are the same.

Messages In This Thread