rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

I can tell you right now if I had a unicorn woman to bear sons with then I would happily hang up the cleats and settle down. I had no problem being a serial monogamist when I was younger. It was only when I realized having successful and trustworthy long-term relationships with women in my generation in this culture was nigh impossible that I just starting keeping my interactions with women at arm's length.

Here are my personal observations for why it is bad for women to be promiscuous:

Women with unhinged sexuality will always have it in their head that they have "options" and this mentality does not go away when/if they get married or when/if they start a family. When a woman finds it a cursory task to open her legs for other men then she does not value or guard her sexual assets enough to reserve it for just one man. This in turn makes it difficult for women to stay committed to a man and has a high potential to create broken families. The "grass is always greener" mentality. This leads to more divorces, more men going broke, and more sons and daughters growing up in single-parent split-custody households. The snowball effect is that men are less trusting of women because they get cheated on a lot so in-turn they become less trusting with women and abstain from engaging in any kind of serious relationship. Women are the masters of the sexual market. Men are more promiscuous because women are more promiscuous. It's also worth noting that most men think women who sleep around are unsavory. I would say this is a biological reaction (the master key/bad lock analogy).

Messages In This Thread