rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep Psychological Post: People Going To Hell

Deep Psychological Post: People Going To Hell

Quote: (05-10-2011 04:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2011 02:35 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Where is the problem ? Game is exactly that, a game. You don't have to use physical violence or abuse women etc.

And don't forget - it's the women who want game the most, not men !

I actually don't believe much in this "alpha" stuff because it is silly and an intelligent adult woman should see through it. The reality is though that 99% of the female population wants this bullshit.

I agree fully with the bolded sentence. It's the immaturity of certain females that force a guy to waste his efforts on having to game. We should be able to go on dates with a woman if she is sexually interested in us and we should be able to have sexual intercourse and decide whether we want to take it further (LTR) or not.

Where is the harm in that?

This somewhat explains why my date went so well last night. I didn't have to spit hardly any alpha game. I was just my regular cocky/funny self with this 34yo and she was literally, vocally, begging me to come home with her. Now, it took a bit to get to that point but it's true that immature women respond much better to game than divorcees and more mature women. I had no problem tearing that shit up. [Image: hump.gif]

I like how we de-railed this thread. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread