rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CleanSlate's Interaction Thread

CleanSlate's Interaction Thread

I was going to call it an approach thread, but wanted to give it a different name, different frame. I'm interacting with people, not just "approaching" women.

Yesterday, talked to another girl in the mailroom, used my line saying I just moved in and how she liked the apartment. She was there only a month, and then segued into where she's from (dallas). Went on a bit about the Houston vs Dallas rivarly. Then I let the conversation trail off because I wasn't interested in pursuing it further.

Today, at the airport waiting for boarding, I noticed a girl holding her electronic boarding pass on her smartphone. I had a paper pass.

"Excuse me, is that a boarding pass on your phone?" (Yes) "I'm curious, how do you do that?" She explained how she gets her passes on her phone, and then I say "that's pretty saavy. I still use paper, so I feel old fashioned". She laughs, I smile. Then we talk about where we're both headed. We live in different cities, so I let this one trail off as well.

Gotta run, will post more later.

Messages In This Thread