rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barren ghoul decries lack of eligible men

Barren ghoul decries lack of eligible men

Quote:Quote:

Is it that once most people - men and women - hit the age of 40 they turn the off switch in taking care of themselves both physically and mentally?

I go to the gym regulary, not because I am in desperate need to get myself a man but because I am an older woman who wants to be able to have a long healthy life with her family. I see myself still getting out there in my 80s, walking, dancing and enjoying my life.

So my question is: once you hit the 40s is what you are left with the scaps at the bottom of the barrell?

She is soft pedaling her real age. She never actually says she is forty. In actuality she never even comes out and says that she is currently IN her forties. Only that she has "hit the 40s". Even if she is 55 she's not technically lying. She has hit her 40's, it was just a decade ago. I'm guessing she is either 49 or in her early 50s.

Messages In This Thread