rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You Must Push Each Interaction As Far As It Will Go

You Must Push Each Interaction As Far As It Will Go

I just came back from a date with a solid 8 model and I fucked it up. I'm writing here so everyone can learn from my mistake:

I'm quoting this excellent article from Troy:

http://www.returnofkings.com/52478/you-m...it-will-go

Excellent article that every one should read, but I'll take from it the most important parts:

-It's in a woman's interest to delay sex/escalation for as long as possible. She will not do the job for you, even if she is horny, in which case she might simply gives you IOIs.

-Men are afraid to escalate for the same reason they fear approaching: rejection. By not pushing it as far as you can you are just indulging in the validation that you are with the girl.

That and I would also add in what Roosh said "A woman might not punish you for trying, but she will certainly punish you for not trying". Push it for as far as you can, the consequences will be far less worse than if you didn't.

I just came back from a date with a solid 8 Georgian model and I'm still kicking myself in the balls. How often do I get a date like this?

I run my usual dance date game that worked for me every time before. I gamed as usual and while we had a fun night and a playful vibe, and the girl stayed with me for the entire time (this is rare in salsa dancing), I received no overt IOIs. No opening for a kiss. When I escalate further she recoiled a bit. So I didn't even try to kiss her. I thought I could leverage that according to Tuth's first date recipe to venue change her to my place, but she insisted that she must go home.

So I had a chance at a Georgian model and I ended up getting nothing, because I was too much of a pussy/overanalyst to push my interaction. It was stupid, because she agreed to go on a date (I never verbalize it that way, but if you are going dancing alone with a guy, the girl pretty much knows what's going on), spent the time to put on make up and dress nice, and take the train for 40 min, she is at least OPEN to something, and I fucked it up because I was looking for IOIs.

She would not give IOIs. That would be too easy. It's my job to escalate despite lack of such. I had one job and I fucked it up.

Let's say I tried kissing her. She refused. Would I be worse off than right now typing this message? No. I would feel a hell of a lot better because I tried, and I could either retry or next.

Some might say "It's ok, play long game/get her to another date" The problem with this kind of thinking is that, what's the chance of getting a pretty girl IN FUCKING PARIS to go out on a 2nd date with you if you didn't even kiss her?

A year in the game and I'm still a fucking pussy.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread