rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everytime they talk about "raping your wife" 100K men swear off marriage forever

Everytime they talk about "raping your wife" 100K men swear off marriage forever

I just have to shake my head in disgust and dismay. Every time I read this shit. Read the comments. Unbelievable insanity.

"Is it rape if you have sex with your wife while she's unconscious" (i.e., you go to a resort and get drunk and have sex with your spouse in a hotel room).

http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/go...-your-wife

Yes guys, our society is in fact this bats hit crazy. You can be prosecuted for rape if your wife "decides" that she wasn't giving you consent that night. It doesn't matter if you've been married for 50 years.

For a thousand generations, marriage has been defined as "giving each other consent to have sex". That's what marriage IS. But not in our sick culture. In our culture, any woman can accuse any man, even her husband, of a felony, potentially destroying him for life.

Any of you who aren't clear on this yet? This is not a "Debate". This is not "cultural drift". This is an all-out witch hunt, a lynching, in which ALL men are targeted to be killed or silenced.

The goal IS a dictatorship and you will be the prisoners.

Messages In This Thread